Create Account
English
Name des Museums
Titel des Bildes
Back to the search

Schoolkat Langwedel
Nortorfer Straße 5
24631  Langwedel

Phone:
E-Mail: info@schoolkat-langwedel.de

Opening Hours

July to Sept. Sun 2-6 pm and by appointment

The „Schoolkat“ (school cottage), built in 1746, was the first school building of Langwedel and was used until 1810. The exhibits of the school and local history museum originate from Langwedel and its surroundings. In addition, cultural events are offered regularly.